CounselGO multi-factor authentication emails have been enabled for all users. If you are not receiving the authentication email from email@example.com with the subject "Verify your identity in CounselGO," please follow the next steps below:
Click Resend Code
- Log into CounselGO as normal using your registered email address and password.
- Once you submit your login credentials, click Resend Code and the email will be resent to your registered email address with a 6-digit verification code.
- Enter the verification code on the next screen in CounselGO and click Verify.
Check Spam / Junk Folder in Email
- Check your email and spam/junk folders for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Verify your identity in CounseiGO. This email contains your verification and is only valid for one hour upon receipt.
- If your code is invalid and/or you do not use it within one hour of receiving, you will need to repeat the steps above to request a new one.
Reach out to your internal IT team and have them whitelist our sending email domains which are simplelegal.com and mail.simplelegal.com. We are currently spoofing the email address of email@example.com, but actually sending it from our simplelegal.com domain.
Please forward this to your IT team and send them the screenshots of our mail logs. They might have an Email filter/security setting blocking our emails since we spoof the address of firstname.lastname@example.org stopping the emails from being delivered.
For additional information about CounselGO 2FA, click here.
If you need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.