CounselGO multi-factor authentication emails have been enabled for all users. If you are not receiving the authentication email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Verify your identity in CounselGO," please follow the next steps below:
Click Resend Code
- Log into CounselGO as normal using your registered email address and password.
- Once you submit your login credentials, click Resend Code and the email will be resent to your registered email address with a 6-digit verification code.
- Enter the verification code on the next screen in CounselGO and click Verify.
Check Spam / Junk Folder in Email
- Check your email and spam or junk folder for a message from email@example.com with the subject "Verify your identity in CounselGO". This will contain your code. Keep in mind that the code is only valid for one hour.
- If you do not use the code within an hour of receiving it, you will need to repeat the steps above to request a new one.
- Reach out to your internal IT team and have them whitelist our sending email domains which are simplelegal.com and mail.simplelegal.com. We are currently spoofing the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org, but actually sending it from our simplelegal.com domain. Please forward this to your IT team and send them the screenshots of our mail logs. They might have an Email filter/security setting blocking our emails since we spoof the address of email@example.com stopping the emails from being delivered.
For additional information about CounselGO 2FA, click here.
If you need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.