If adding only a few timekeepers to CounselGO at one time, you can use the web form to fill in optional and required fields. The minimum required fields are listed below:
- First Name (use text format)
- Last Name (use text format)
- ID (enter unique ID in text format)
- Effective Date (use date picker)
- Rate (enter number only using 00.00 format; no commas or other characters)
- Country (select from list of values)
- Currency (select from list of values)
NOTE: Before continuing with these instructions, we recommend reviewing this article for general information on adding timekeepers, including upload options and requested fields.
To continue with the web form:
1. Go to Timekeepers and then click on Submit Timekeepers.
2. Click Get Started from the Web Form tile.
3. Enter information for required fields and select options from the list of values for Currency and Country (i.e., one row per timekeeper).
The web form scrolls to the left. Make sure to fill in required fields (*). Use the Clear column at the far-right of the form to erase data you entered for a row or click the Delete icon to remove the row.
If you need to enter details for more than five timekeepers, click + Add 5 Rows at the bottom of the form.
4. Click Next at the bottom of the form to fill in any requested diversity data (only appears for clients with diversity data collection enabled for vendors).
These fields are optional; select from the list of values, choose Prefer not to say, or leave it blank. For more information on values listed for diversity fields, click here.
5. Click Next to confirm, and then click Edit Timekeepers to go back or Submit if ready to send.
6. Click OK in the confirmation dialog.
The information submitted appears on the Timekeepers list as Pending. The status will automatically update once the client reviews and approves or rejects the timekeeper rate.