The default homepage in CounselGO lists the client(s) your firm is currently working with and invoicing via CounselGO. To get started, click on the client name:
NOTE: If the client name you are looking for is not listed, please contact your firm's CounselGO admin to confirm that you have been added as a user under the client's record in CounselGO.
You will automatically land on the Invoices page for the client you selected. From this page, you can view submitted invoices by status, access draft invoices, or start a new invoice.
For additional information on how to navigate the Invoices page and complete other tasks, click here.
Navigation & Menu
The navigation bar and menu can is displayed on the left side from all pages in CounselGO. Use the icons to access the following sections:
- Clients: This takes you back to your default client list. If you are using CounselGO to invoice more than one client, click on this icon to select another client record.
- Invoices: View submitted invoices, submit a new invoice, access draft invoices, and more.
- Matters: View overall details for any matters you are assigned to and associated invoices.
- Budgets: Lists any budget requests submitted to the client by your firm.
- Timekeepers: Upload timekeepers who complete billable work for clients (note: this is required to start submitting invoices; click here for more information).
- Users: View list of active or inactive CounselGO users associated with this client.
- Resource Center: Click on this icon to go to the help center homepage and find articles, videos, and other information related to using CounselGO for invoicing and other tasks.
User Account & Profile
Click your name in the top-right corner from any page to access the following:
- Change Password: Update your CounselGO password.
- Resource Center: Go to our help center to browse or search for specific CounselGO topics.
- Contact Help: Send an email to the CounselGO support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign Out: End your current login session.
In addition to going to the Resource Center, you can click the help icon located in the bottom-right corner of any page to search our help articles by keyword or select a topic from the list.