Here are the CounselGO updates you’ll see this week:
1. Creating a non-LEDES invoice
We are making some changes to the flow when creating an invoice without a LEDES file. Now when creating an invoice
- we are no longer automatically saving the invoice during creation. The user will need to select Save Invoice for it to go to their Draft Invoices.
- if the user leaves the New Invoice page without saving, they will be prompted to confirm if they want to leave (without saving) or to save as draft
- when a user deletes a line item, there will be prompt asking them to confirm the deletion
- when a user selects Save and Add Another (line item), there will be an acknowledgement modal making it clear the new line is created
2. Copying invoices
When copying a submitted invoice, the timekeeper data (ID and name) will now be present in the new invoice.
Contact Us: Please contact email@example.com for any other questions. We are happy to help.