Firms (called Vendors in CounselGO) can create and manage your own CounselGO users.
For each client (legal department), two CounselGO users can be assigned as admins. CounselGO admins can:
- Add or deactivate other CounselGO users
- Assign recipients who should receive the client's monthly unbilled activity requests (e.g., Accruals)
- Resend the registration emails to their users if needed.
To have the first CounselGO admin assigned to your firm, please contact your client.
Add a User
- As an admin, to view all CounselGO users, from the left navigation bar click Users.
- To add a new user, click +New User at the top right.
- Fill in the new user's Email and Name, and tick the checkboxes to make set up their user roles (e.g., make them an Admin or Accrual contact.)
- Click Save.
Deactivate a User
- From the Users List page, click the name of a user. The Edit User page opens.
- Select 'Inactive' in the Status drop-down to deactivate a user.
Resend an Invitation to Register a Password
- From the Users List page, locate the user who has not registered a password to access CounselGO.
- Click the Resend Invite button for the user.
- Remind the user that they have only a few days to set their password.
Contact Us: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions. We are happy to help.