Some clients do not require their vendors to submit timekeeper rates for approval.
In this case, your timekeeper rates can be entered in the Law Firm Internal tab, so, the rates can populate when manually building invoices with hourly line items.
NOTE: The timekeeper rate records uploaded to the Submitted to Client tab do not display on the Law Firm Internal tab.
- You can have the same staff with different rates between these two tabs.
- You can also have the same staff member with multiple rates by adding unique Timekeeper IDs to these tabs.
Add a Timekeeper to Law Firm Internal
- From the left navigation bar click Timekeepers > Law Firm Internal. >The Internal Timekeepers page opens.
- Click New Timekeeper. The Add Timekeeper pop-up window opens.
- Complete the timekeeper's details.
- Repeat for the balance of your timekeepers.
Using TimeKeeper Rate Records on Invoice Line Items
When submitting Hourly Fee line items, select a Timekeeper from the drop-down list and the rate auto-populates.
Contact Us: Please contact email@example.com for any other questions. We are happy to help.