In CounselGO, when submitting an invoice without a LEDES file, below are examples of how to input some of the different line item types
- Flat Fee with One Unit
- Flat Fee with Multiple Units
- Flat Fee with Tax
- Hourly Fee with Timekeeper
- Hourly Fee with Timekeeper and Tax
- Hourly Fee with Timekeeper and Task Code
- Hourly Fee with Timekeeper and Adjustment
- Credit Line Item
Note: A credit can be set by
- A negative line item with a custom task code on a positive invoice total amount. Check with the client's billing guidelines if a specific task code is needed.
- A negative line item without any custom task code on a negative invoice total.
The above line items would display on the summary as followed:
Please contact email@example.com for any other questions and we are happy to help.