Some clients require their vendors to submit the negotiated timekeeper rates before invoices can be approved.
To begin, the vendor must complete the timekeeper rate template which they can obtain by emailing email@example.com or from the client. If rates have changed, then this template needs to be resubmitted with its updated information. The template requests the following information:
- Vendor/Firm Name (Required)
- Timekeeper ID (Unique ID; Required; Text Format)
- Timekeeper First Name (Required)
- Timekeeper Last Name (Required)
- Title (Optional)
- Rate (Number Format) NOTE: This rate is the negotiated rate between the client and vendor for each timekeeper.
- Rack Rate (Number Format, Optional)
- Currency (3 character code such as USD, CAD, etc)
- Location (Optional)
- Practice Group (Optional)
- Bar Year; or years experience for paralegals (Optional)
- Race/Ethnicity (Required only for US vendors)
- Veteran Status (Required only for US vendors)
- Email (Required only for US vendors)
- Gender (Required only for US vendors)
NOTE: Some client may require some of the optional fields listed above.
Once the rates have been submitted to SimpleLegal, they will be uploaded and reviewed by the client. Once the rates have been approved, the vendor can submit their invoices.
The rates submitted to the client are not a replacement for timekeepers submitted into CounselGO. The timekeepers in CounselGO, should use the same timekeeper ID, but are there for use when creating hourly line items in an invoice.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions and we are happy to help.