In CounselGO, a single invoice can be created with line items for address different matters.
NOTE: Not all clients allow for these types of invoices, so please check with them first.
Non LEDES Invoice
Here is an example of the New Invoice page.
- When creating an invoice without a LEDES file, fill in the main invoice details on the top section.
- In the middle of the page, in the Select Client Matter drop-down list, choose a matter to invoice against.
- To the right of the matter number, click +Line Item.
- Add all the necessary line item(s) for the matter.
- Repeat until all line items are added for this matter.
- Below the Line Item area, find +Add Line Items for Another Matter.
Click this to add line items for a different matter.
- Continue adding line items until the invoice is complete.
- At the top of the page, click Save Invoice.
- When it's ready, click Submit to Client to send the invoice to your client in SimpleLegal.
Contact Us: Please contact email@example.com for any other questions and we are happy to help.