We’ve all been there - buried under a mountain of work, trying to work through the to-do list. As you get into a groove, you’re faced with an error message saying something’s not right, bringing your productivity to a screeching halt. This stress-inducing scenario is commonly faced when submitting invoice LEDES files to clients.
CounselGO used to store invoices with a LEDES file that failed to submit to the Client under the Saved LEDES view, but you would still need to analyze the LEDES file to identify the errors, make the necessary corrections offline, then re-upload and resubmit the file. We understand that this was a point of frustration for you, and we’re committed to providing enhancements that make your daily responsibilities more streamlined. That’s why CounselGO now allows you to make corrections to LEDES files in-line, directly within CounselGO, and re-submit to your client without having to re-upload the LEDES file!
Here's what changed:
1) When you submit a LEDES file with multiple invoices, CounselGO displays a modal showing submission progress. The submission is handled in the background. If there are failures, those invoices will be saved in the Draft Invoices page as Invalid, instead of the Saved LEDES page. The Saved LEDES page has been merged with Draft Invoices.
2) The "Invoice Drafts" page has been renamed to "Draft Invoices".
3) Two new tabs have been added under Draft Invoices. The LEDES tab displays invoices with LEDES files that failed to submit. The Non LEDES tab continues to display all draft invoices without a LEDES file.
4) If an invoice with a LEDES file has errors, you can now make edits to the LEDES file directly in CounselGO. Click on the LEDES tab and select an invoice to open it in edit mode. Correct any errors that could be causing the file not to submit successfully.
5) When the invoice is corrected, click on Submit to Client.
We hope you enjoy these new options on the Draft Invoices to improve how you manage invoices.
Contact Us: For more information on CounselGO please contact us at email@example.com. We are happy to help.