If your LEDES file-based invoices failed to submit to your client, you can review the errors, make updates and resubmit. Find those files under the Draft Invoices link.
Go to Draft Invoices
The Saved LEDES link has been merged with the Draft Invoices. That means, manual invoices that are in development and saved show here, along with LEDES invoices that did not submit successfully.
- As needed, from the left navigation bar click Invoices.
- Click Draft Invoices (top left).
- Click the LEDES tab (far right).
Notice that the files displayed here are marked as status INVALID.
- Click a row to open that invoice in edit mode.
- Correct any errors that could be causing the file not to submit successfully.
- When the invoice is corrected, click Submit to Client.
FAQs - Why won't my LEDES invoice load or validate in CounselGO?
Common issues with LEDES files include
- Missing header identifier row. LEDES1998B or LEDES98BI V2
- Missing or extra columns. 24 columns for LEDES1998B and 52 columns for LEDES98BI V2
- Missing brackets at the end of each line of the file. Should always be 
- Incorrect field delimiters. Should always be pipe delimited |
- Unrecognized or non-ASCII characters
Contact Us: For more information on CounselGO please contact us at email@example.com. We are happy to help.