The instructions below cover how to update an existing user for the specific client record you are viewing in CounselGO. If a user needs to submit invoices for another client in SimpleLegal, they must be added under the specific client in your CounselGO environment. Click here for details.
1. Go to the client record in CounselGO and then click Users on the left navigation bar.
2. Find the user on the list or enter name or email address into the search bar and press enter.
3. Click on the user from the list to open the account details.
4. Do one or more of the following:
- Update the user's first and/or last name.
- Change the status to Inactive to deactivate access to the client's record.
- Select or de-select Admin or Accrual roles.
NOTE: There can only be two admins per client. Users who are not assigned the Admin or Accrual roles are granted non-admin access by default. Click here for additional information on user roles.
5. Click Save.