Though a firm can only have two CounselGO admins, additional people may work in CounselGO. They just need usernames and passwords. Here's how to edit a CounselGO user account.
IMPORTANT! You must be a CounselGO admin to perform this procedure.
- Log in to the client account for whom this user works.
- From the left navigation bar click Users.
OPTIONAL: Use the search function to locate the user.
- Click the user's record to update it.
- Update the fields as needed. Tick the appropriate checkbox(es) to update their user roles (e.g., make them an Admin or Accrual contact, or both.)
- There can only be two admins per firm.
- If you set a user as accrual, the user receives clients' requests for unbilled estimates of work on matters.
- OPTIONAL: Set the status to Inactive to remove this user's access to this client's CounselGO environment.
- Click Save.
Contact Us: Please contact email@example.com for any other questions. We are happy to help.