If submitting an invoice with the same or similar details more than one time, you can save and edit an existing invoice instead of starting over from scratch.
NOTE: Invoices cannot be copied and used across different clients in CounselGO.
1. Open the client record in CounselGO and go to Invoices from the left navigation bar.
2. Find and open the existing invoice on the Submitted Invoices page.
3. Click Copy in the top-right corner of the invoice.
4. Click Yes when prompted to confirm.
The new invoice is copied and saved as "Copy of [invoice number]." Update the fields that require unique data, such as the invoice number and billing period dates.
Click Save Invoice to store the invoice as a draft or click Submit to Client if ready to send.
- Update the fields that require unique data, such as the invoice number.
- As needed, click Save Invoice to retain the draft invoice and return to it.
- When the copied invoice is complete, click Submit to Client to send it to the legal department for review.
Contact Us: For more information about this or other aspects of CounselGO, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.