Though a firm can only have two CounselGO admins, additional people may work in CounselGO. They just need usernames and passwords. Here's how to add a user to CounselGO.
IMPORTANT! You must be a CounselGO admin to perform this procedure.
- Log in to the client account for whom this new user will work.
- From the left navigation bar click Users.
OPTIONAL: Use the search function to verify that the user is not already set up.
- Click +New User at the top right.
- Fill in the new user's Email and Name, and tick the appropriate checkbox(es) to set their user roles (e.g., make them an Admin or Accrual contact, or both.)
- There can only be two admins per firm.
- If you set a user as accrual, the user receives clients' requests for unbilled estimates of work on matters.
- Click Save. The new user receives an email to set up their password if they do not already have an CounselGO account. The registration link is good for only a few days.
If the Email Link Expires
You can resend the registration invitation if the link expires.
- From the left navigation bar, go to Users.
- Locate the user and click the Resend Invite button.
Contact Us: Please contact email@example.com for any other questions. We are happy to help.