This article assumes you are familiar with adding invoices to CounselGO. For details on this, see Submit a Non-LEDES Invoice.
When adding discounts manually in CounselGO for non-LEDES invoices, please include the following details:
- Add a line item with a Type of "Flat Fee".
- Set the Date of the discounted line item within the month being invoiced.
- On the Description of Services Done include the word "Discount". With this, the client can easily identify the discount line item.
- The line item Cost must be a negative number (e.g., -500) so CounselGO subtracts the amount from the overall invoice total.
- Set the Units to 1.
- Save the line item.
- Repeat to complete the invoice.
- Submit the invoice to the Client.
Contact Us: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions. We are happy to help.