How to Configure eBillingHub for SimpleLegal
Follow the steps here to set up SimpleLegal within eBillingHub:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the client's eBillingHub email address.
- Select Configure eBillingHub under the Configuration tab.
- Select Map Clients. Then search by client name or client number. Search "Free" under Clients Supported by eBillingHub.
- Select Free Form Email (highlighted below).
- Select Save.
- Complete the highlighted areas on the Configure Email Settings For Client screen (below).
- Type the client email address received from email@example.com in the Email Address box.
- Click Add Recipient. It will then appear in the box below.
- Check BCC Submitting User to send the biller an email confirming that it went through to SimpleLegal.
- Click Save.
Contact Us: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions. We are happy to help.